Uganda Popstar Deena to conquer GermanyAfrican Talent Deena presented some of her songs during the Uganda Night of the Consulate at the residence of Honorary Consul Dr. Wolfgang Wiedmann in Munich, who represents Uganda in Bavaria and in Baden-Wuerttemberg. Ambassador Marcel Tibaleka, a business delegation from Uganda, members of the Uganda Community in Bavaria and many visitors from Germany attended the public function and listened to Deenas songs.
There are a number of talented pupils, orphans, street boys and girls in Africa in areas of sports, music, art and engineering. Because they face economic hardships their talents end up not being recognized. African Talents aims to identify such and help them in promoting their talents by training and coaching, facilitation of exchange, provision of sports gear, equipment and facilities, to mention just a few. When talent is developed, the livelihood of these young men and women is improved plus that of their families, their country and the whole of Africa.
Young Talents from Bavaria playing for the African Talents Football Casting Trailer Video Keep Winning
written and performed by Max Never (latest hit: Superstar)
African Talents relies on the initiative and contribution of its founders but is also looking for sponsoring by
• private persons, organizations and companies doing business in Africa
• using sports as a platform for advertising and image campaigns
• charity activities in fighting against poverty, ignorance and prejudice,
• give young talents a chance to develop their skills so they never give up
• motivate kids, get them off the street and direct them to a brighter future